device, Redmi Pro with a dual rear camera setup. Redmi Pro, which boasts a
deca-core CPU and for the first time we have a dual rear cameras in Mi device.
IMX258 for the actual still image, and the other a 5 MP Samsung affair that
soaks in the depth of field information for post processing.
2.3 GHz MediaTek’s Helio X25 chipset decacore chipset, 3/4GB RAM, and 32/64/128
GB of internal storage. All of this is wrapped in a svelte brushed aluminum
chassis that is available in several colors, and comes with a finger scanner
embedded in the home key.
port, and an infrared sensor at the top.
with 4050mAh battery capacity that can
last you for two days without charging in a relatively slim 8.15mm body.
will be valued at $299.
– 13MP +
5MP dual rear cameras, dynamic DSLR-quality bokeh
– Helio X25 10-core processor, tri-cluster architecture
– 5.5” OLED display, 100% NTSC, 60000:1 contrast ratio
– 4050mAh battery, front fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C
– 4GB RAM + 128GB Flash (expandable)
– Brushed aluminum body, 2.5D curved glass
– Hybrid SIM slot, VoLTE support
comes to monster devices, Xiaomi never carry last.