I have not successfully utilized the effective functions of dual camera and Gionee is bench on launching a new device with 4 cameras. Gionee S11 which will be unveil November 26 will come with 4 cameras; dual rear and dual selfie.
The front cameras are a 16MP + 8MP sensors just like the Gionee S10. On the rear, there is also a 16MP primary sensor but paired with a 5MP sensor instead. The Gionee S11 will feature a 6” AMOLED screen (1,080 x 2,160px), 18:9 FHD display, 6GB of RAM and 64GB internal memory.
No info yet on the processor yet but if we are to go for what was listed on GFX bench, the S11 may have a MT6763 or Helio P25 processor under the hood and will be powered by 3600mAh battery capacity.
We expect to see Gionee S11 launched in 3 different colors Blue, Gold and Pink. But come to think of it, what will you do with 4 camera smartphone?
Watch the teaser video here…
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Launched with Bigger Screen, 12 GB RAM
- Will You Rock This Feature Phone with built-in Heart Rate Sensor?
- Smile Launches VoLTE Smartphone, Enjoy Unlimited Free on-net Calls
- Nokia C3 Launched with 5.99-inch HD+ Display, Android 10
- Will You Rock This Gionee Phone with 10000mAh Battery Capacity?