no wonder its going for a giveaway price. If you are looking for a pocket
friendly budget smartphone this January that will give you all the bokeh effect
you’ll desire on high end smartphone, then Ulefone Mix 2 is your best bet.
For a reminder, Ulefone mix 2 comes with 18:9 full screen display with HD+
resolution. The handset sports very thin bezels and a quite high screen-to-body
ratio to bring a more pure and immersive visual experience.
Aside from the display, the MIX 2 comes with a MediaTek MTK6737 quad-core
processor that is paired with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage to the 13MP+5MP
dual rear camera combo adding bokeh effects into photos, and a 8MP front
shooter camera for selfie lovers.
It also packs 3300mAh battery capacity, with a finger print scaneer at the
back. It runs Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.
It is currently going for $98.99 (N35,600) on AliExpress from January 9 – 12th.
You can check their official website here.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Launched with Bigger Screen, 12 GB RAM
- Will You Rock This Feature Phone with built-in Heart Rate Sensor?
- Smile Launches VoLTE Smartphone, Enjoy Unlimited Free on-net Calls
- Nokia C3 Launched with 5.99-inch HD+ Display, Android 10
- Will You Rock This Gionee Phone with 10000mAh Battery Capacity?