upgraded their Infinix Note 4 to Android 8.1 but want to downgrade it back to
how it was before the upgrade due to the buggy nature of the upgrade. If you
can no longer wait for Infinix to release bug fixes for this latest Android 8.1
Oreo upgrade, then you can go ahead and downgrade it back to the stock rom.
rom based on your built number before you upgraded otherwise I may not be able to help you.
based on your built number version before you upgrade and extract it on a
folder on your PC desktop
your PC otherwise follow the steps below;
downloaded vcom driver.
2. Go to device manager>click action>click add legacy hardware
3. Under welcome to add new hardware click next
4. Select advanced option and click next
5. Select ‘show all devices’ and click next.
6. Click have disk
7. Browse to your vcom extracted folder and select the driver setup up file and
open, then ok.
8. Select Mediatek preloader usb vcom driver and click next.
infinix Note 4 rom download folder on your desktop
hand side just below the ‘scatter loading’ panel click on ‘download now’ then
change it to ‘firmware upgrade’
should start running. The phone will be downgraded on booting-Make sure
you don’t tamper with usb at this point.
after about 5-10 min should be like this if all went well
flash tool on your computer and disconnect your smartphone from the computer
after the above confirmation.
settings>>about to confirm that your Note 4 is running the stock rom you’ve