Talking about the design, it has a polycarbonate back and aluminium sides with a dual diamond cut design.
Nokia 3.1 Specifications
Nokia 3.1 (2018) is an Android One smartphone. It packs a 5.2-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 18:9 aspect ratio, powered by MediaTek MT6750 SoC with up to 3GB RAM.
It runs Android 8.0 (Oreo) out of the box, which is upgradable to Android P in future. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera and an 8-megapixel camera on the front. It is powered by 2900mAh battery capacity.
Nokia 3.1 Key Specifications
- 5.2-inch (720 x 1440 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750N (4 x 1.5GHz A53 + 4 x 1.0GHz A53) processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM + 16GB onboard memory / 3GB RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.1) internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) OS, upgradable to Android P
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 84.6-degree wide-angle lens
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 146.25 x 68.65 x 8.7mm; Weight: 138.3 g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- 2990mAh battery
It will be priced at $160 (N57,600). it will go on sale starting from June 2018.