We understand your pocket and aware you don’t want to unnecessarily spend too much cash on Android smartphone this is why you’ve been asking the type of cheap android phones you can get for N15,000. These are good cheap Android smartphones you can get between N15000 – N17000.
The list below will help you make an informed decision on the range of smartphones that falls within that price.
8 Good Cheap Android Phone You Can Get From N15000 – N17000
1. Tecno Y2: 4inch IPS (512MB + 8GBROM), Dual rear camera (0.3MP + 2MP). It runs Android 4.4 Kitkat and powered by a battery juice of 2800mAh battery capacity.
2. Itel 1408: 4-inch, dual sim, 2MP back camera + 0.3MP selfie camera, Quad-core 1.3GHz CPU, 512MB Ram + 8GB internal memory.
runs Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box powered by a battery juice of 3000mAh.
3. Leagoo Z6: 4.97-inch, 3G, 1GB RAM + 8GB onboard memory, Camera (5MP + 2MP), Andriod 6.0 out of the box powered by a battery juice of 2000mAh capacity.
4. itel A11: 4.0 inch, Android 6 marshmallow, 1GB Ram + 8GB Rom. camera (2MP + 0.3MP) powered by a battery juice of 1500mAh.
5. Blackview A7: 5.0-inch, 1GB Ram + 8GB ROM, Android 7 nougat, 3G, dual rear camera (5MP + 0.3MP) + 2MP front camera powered by a battery juice of 2800mAh
6. Fero A4001: 4.0-inch, Android 6.0, 0.512GB Ram + 8GB ROM with support for sd card, 2MP back camera and 2500mAh battery.
7. Bontel E10: 5.0-inch, Android 6.0, Dual sim, 8MP + 5MP camera with flash light, housed by 2000mAh battery juice.
8. Freetel Ice 2: 4.0-inch, 3G, Android 7.0 Nougat, 1GB Ram + 8GB Rom, 2MP + 0.3MP camera, powered by a battery capacity of 1350mAh.
We hope this cheap android article really helps?
- Google Launches Pixel 4a with 5.8-inch FHD+ OLED display, Affordable Phone with Powerful Spec
- Friendly Reminder: Swap Your Old Phones to a New One of Your Choice for a Token
- Unboxing Realme X3 SuperZoom with Periscope Cameras
- Motorola Edge+ Upcoming Flagship Device Leak Images, 5G with Huge Battery
- Nokia C2 Unveiled, 4G Support, Android Go with Front-facing Flash