Google has launched its new Pixel 4a smartphone, which offers a range of powerful features at an attractive price.
It has a 5.8-inch Full HD+ OLED display, powered by Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform with 6GB of RAM, Titan M Security chip, has 12.2-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), Dual Pixel autofocus, and an 8-megapixel front camera, both with AI-powered camera features.
Google emphasized the performance of the smartphone’s camera in its launch announcement, highlighting the following features:
- HDR+ with dual exposure controls
- Portrait Mode
- Top Shot
- Night Sight with astrophotography
- Fused video stabilization
Other new features include improved Google Assistant integration, a pre-loaded Personal Safety app, and Live Caption, which provides real-time captioning for video and audio content, as well as calls.
Google Pixel 4a runs on Android 10, which should be upgradable to Android 11 probably next month, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and it is housed by a 3140mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
Highlight Specifications of Google Pixel 4a
|Display||5.81-inch 2,340 x 1,080 OLED|
|CPU||Qualcomm Snapdragon 730|
|SIM||NanoSIM + eSIM|
|Connectivity||802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C|
|Dimensions||144 x 69.4 x 8.2 mm (143g)|
The Google Pixel 4a comes in Just Black color… It is already available for pre-order in the US and will go on sale from August 20th.
- Friendly Reminder: Swap Your Old Phones to a New One of Your Choice for a Token
- Unboxing Realme X3 SuperZoom with Periscope Cameras
- Motorola Edge+ Upcoming Flagship Device Leak Images, 5G with Huge Battery
- Nokia C2 Unveiled, 4G Support, Android Go with Front-facing Flash
- OPay Launches Six (6) OLLA Smartphones