By default, mPulse data plan is designed for teens and tween between the ages of 9 – 15yrs specially designed to equip young students in Nigerian schools with relevant life and digital skills for success in a constantly evolving world.
Before now, the mPulse plan offers 100MB for N50 and 350MB for N150 which looks more like a waste but they’ve doubled the data plan to give 200MB for 50naira and 700mb for 150naira; which is more like a huge data leap during this lockdown period.
Unfortunately, the plan can only work with the aid of some VPN, since it was not originally designed for public use. But we’ve got you covered, and you can make use of the vpn below if you truly wish to make use of this MTN
How to Subscribe to mPulse Data Plans
If you are not already on mPulse, you can activate this plan by dialing *344*1# or Send ‘mPulse’ to 131 to migrate.
To subscribe to the plan dial *344# and choose option two (2), you will be provided with the appropriate plans as seen below;
Mtn Mpluse 50 for 200MB And
Mtn Mpluse 150 for 700MB
Select your choice and subscribe to the plan.
How to Power it up With VPN
You can power it up with different VPN like Samsung VPN as seen here or use Stark VPN.
Download Stark VPN here
Use the below settings
Launch the app, locate settings and set it up as seen below
- Select Custom Tweak
- Select Connection Mode – HTTP
- Server Port – 8080
- Host Header – mtn.pass.ng
- Select Header Line Type – Singleline
- Proxy Host – 10.199.212.2
- Proxy Port – 8080
- Now, go back to home and select tweak to custom.
- Lastly, click on CONNECT.
You can try it out and let us know if it works for you or not.
- Google Play Music Finally Deleted, But You Can Still Move your Music Library
- Glo Smartphones Festival with Free 36GB Data
- 9mobile Begins NIN Registration in These Areas
- MTN, 9mobile Plans to Introduce Network Sharing – Switch Without Any Charges
- Airtel Nigeria Begins NIN Registrations in These Areas