Access Bank Plc will today commence the disbursement of the N50 billion interest-free loan and grant it set aside for micro, small and medium size enterprises (MSMEs) that were destroyed by hoodlums in the wake of the protest against police brutality in the country last week.
Here is all the information you need to know about the disbursement
- Beginning from Today, from today, Access bank will start collecting application from customers.
- There is an interest-free loan as well as a grant also embedded in that.
- The loan would be targeted at customers of the financial institution across its MSME business, commercial banking customers as well as corporate banking customers affected by the looting and arson in some parts of the country last week.
- It has a maximum tenor of 24 months for the access finance and 12 months for the working capital.
- The structure is flexible and it is to align with the customers’ cash flow. The term facility would have a moratorium period of six months and then we would structure the repayment following the customers’ own cash flow cycle. Both are interest-free.
- The Grant is divided into two, firstly is that for youth empowerment and community development.
- The youth empowerment is in two parts. We have a segment of the grant that is focused on supporting the tech industry and we have another that is focused on skill development, which is for those that are for tailors, barbers, mechanics, criteria.
Finally, whatever skill you have, go to any of Access bank branches and you will get whatever support you require to begin your application.