HMD Global has announced two new feature phones in China and they both supports 4G, with VoLTE and HD call dubbed as Nokia 215 and Nokia 225.
The both 4G feature phone comes with 2.4-inch QVGA LCD screen, polycarbonate body, web browser, Bluetooth support, Torch, Wireless FM radio, music player, Snake along with other games and the Nokia 225 4G also has a VGA rear camera.
Highlight Specifications of Nokia 215, Nokia 225
Display: 2.4-inch (320 x 240 pixels) QVGA LCD screen
OS: Feature OS
Processor: 1GHz Unisoc processor
Storage: 64MB RAM, 128MB Storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
3.5mm audio jack, Wireless FM Radio, MP3 player
Dimensions: 124.74×51.02×13.71mm; Weight: 91g
Camera: VGA rear camera (Only in Nokia 225 4G)
Network: GSM/GPRS 900/1800; LTE1 Cat-1, 10Mbps DL / 5Mbps UL; 4G with 2G fall back (No 3G)
Bluetooth, micro USB
Battery: 1200mAh (removable) battery
The Nokia 215 4G comes in two colors – Black & Green and is already listed for pre-orders on a few Chinese retailers. One early price we found is CNY 289, which is about €36, $43 or INR 3,150.
Information on the Nokia 225 4G is a bit scarcer, but from what we can gather, its price is CNY 349, or about €44, $52 or INR 3,800.
- Nokia C3 Launched with 5.99-inch HD+ Display, Android 10
- Nokia 5310 Launched, Dual Facing Speakers, Long Lasting Battery
- Nokia Express Music 2020 Coming Back
- Tough Rugged Nokia 800 – Perfect Replacement for Nokia 3310
- Nokia 2720 Flip Phone is back, dual screen, 4G, and battery that last upto 27 days