Federal Government has disclosed that it is set to construct 300,000 homes across Nigeria for low-income earners under its National Social Housing Programme (NSHP).
This disclosure was made by the Government in a tweet which was made public via the official Twitter handle of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The government disclosed that low-income earners can become homeowners easily under the new NSHP initiative, which seeks to deliver affordable housing pegged at 300,000 units and millions of jobs for Nigerians.
The National Social Housing Programme (NSHP) will allow individuals in the low-income bracket to afford a house with as low as ₦2,000,000 only. According to the Government some of the offers which would be made available for aspiring homeowners throughout Nigeria are:
- 2-Rooms (1 Bedroom House) for ₦2,000,000.
- 3-Rooms (2 Bedroom House) for ₦2,750,000.
- 4-Rooms (3 Bedroom House) for ₦3,500,000.
In as much as this is a good initiative from FG, low income earners has competing needs like food, clothing, subscription etc that may not allow them to consider investment in house ownership.
But if you are interested, kindly go to https://assessment.nshp.gov.ng/individual and provide your details, fill the form carefully and hit the submit button when you are done.
- 25M Nigerians to Own 5M Solar Home Panels at N4000 Monthly
- How to Access up to N10 Million Collateral-free CBN Loan
- Have You Applied For Youth Investment Fund, CAC Free Business Name?
- How I Mistakenly Sent $9,500 Eth Transaction Fee For Sending $120
- Youth Investment Fund: Fresh Requirements To Get up to 3 Million Loan from FG