Nokia 1.4 has been announced by HMD Global, successor to last year Nokia 1.3 and it comes with Android 10 Go edition.
Nokia 1.4 features a 6.51-inch HD+ screen, powered by quad-core Snapdragon 215 Mobile Platform with up to 3GB of RAM + 64GB onboard storage. The rear camera setup consists of an 8MP wide and 2MP macro, and a 5-megapixel front camera.
It is housed by a 4000mAh non removable battery capacity, a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and Google Assistant button.
Highlight Specifications of Nokia 1.4
Display: 6.517-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 display
Chipset: 1.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 215 Mobile Platform with Adreno 308 GPU
RAM + ROM: 1GB RAM with 16GB / 2GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
Operating System: Android 10 (Go Edition), upgradable to Android 11 (Go Edition)
SIM: Single / Dual SIM
Rear Cameras: 8MP rear camera, 2MP macro camera, LED flash
Front Camera: 5MP front camera
Sensor: Fingerprint sensor
3.5mm jack, FM Radio, Google Assistant Button
Dimensions: 166.42 × 76.72 × 8.7mm; Weight: 178g
Network: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB
Battery: 4000mAh non-removable battery with 5w charging
The entry-level phone costs €99 and is said to be available “globally” from February 3.
- These Nokia Smartphones will be Getting Android 11 Upgrade
- Google is Rolling Out These New Features to Your Android Phone
- Everything We Know so Far About Tecno Phantom X Pro with 50MP Quad Cam
- Motorola Launches Moto G30, G10, Impressive Spec at Budget Friendly Price
- Samsung Galaxy F62 with 6.7-inch Infinity O Display, 7000mAh Battery Launched