world will look like without the web; it will just look like a typical market
square for trading. I’ve asked myself over again this question “who owns the
web?” and I’ve been unable to proffer a reasonable answer to that question.
lives every day. And perhaps you
partnering with Africa Connected is focused on showcasing everyday success
stories being made with the help of the web and Google. How has the web powered
you? Have you achieved success since getting connected to the web? Share your
story and you could get funding to help grow your success.
They are searching for the most inspiring and
amazing stories of how the web and Google have played a pivotal role in
transforming lives in Africa.
Five of the most inspiring stories will each
receive a $25,000 Africa Connected prize, as well as, expert assistance from
Googlers to help make their success even greater.
To Share your stories, click here
- How to Share Your Data bundle on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
- DHL Launches Africa eShop – Ship from over 200 US/UK stores to your door step
- OPPO Mobile set to Takeover the Nigerian Mobile Market
- MTN Network Shut Down in Kogi State, Millions of Subscribers Lament
- Xiaomi Second Coming to Africa – To Challenge Infinix, TECNO and iTel Mobile