flagship phone. the first smartphone from China to feature the Snapdragon 845
chipset. Xiaomi compared the Mi MIX 2s to Apple iPhone X, Xiaomi says that the
Mi Mix 2S takes better pictures, runs longer on a single charge, and gives
video game players a better experience than the iPhone X.
powered by Snapdragon 845 with up to 8GB RAM, support for Google ARCore
and runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) with support for AI voice assistant.
sensor, 1.4µm pixel size, OIS, Dual Pixel auto focus and a secondary 12MP
rear camera for AI portraits and has AI scene recognition that can detect 25
categories and 206 kinds of scenes.
bottom part of the phone. It has support for AI portrait selfies with real-time
background blur and the phone also has face unlock.
sensor on the back and packs a 3400mAh battery with support for Quick
Charge 3.0 fast charging as well as wireless charging.
- 5.99-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 display
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 64-bit 10nm Mobile
Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 8GB
RAM+ 256GB internal storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI 9
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 12MP rear camera with 26mm wide-angle lens, 1/2.6″ Sony
IMX363 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size, dual-tone LED flash,
4-axis OIS, Optical zoom, 4K video recording, secondary 12MP rear camera
with 46mm telephoto lens, 1/3.4″ sensor size, f/2.4
aperture, 2X zoom
- 5MP front-facing camera with real-time AI portraits
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 150.86×74.9x 8.1 mm; Weight: 189g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ),
Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3400mAh battery with QC 3.0 fast charging, 7.5W Qi
Storage ($575), and 8GB+256 storage ($639).