you on this journey, it will be pertinent to observe a moment of silence for
all those who purchase blackberry phone just to use of BBM…
without bugging you with much discussions.
How Can I Set Up BBM For PC
extracted adt-bundle folder. Open SDK Manager.exe
opened window select Tools -> Manange AVDs…
3. Create a new Android Virtual Device with RAM
greater than 512 MB and then start the created Virtual Device. Check the pics
downloaded BBM.apk file to the Extracted Folder /sdk/platform-tools/
such that the file should be /sdk/platform-tools/BBM.apk
the folder /sdk/platform-tools/ using file explorer.
File->Open Command Prompt within the platform-tools folder.
4. Now enter the command in the command prompt
without the quote “adb install BBM.apk”
some couples of minutes for BBM to be installed in your Virtual Device . Open the BBM
app from the App launcher, and enjoy bbm’ing on PC.
My sincere sympathy to those
running Android 4.0 below, I’ll look for a way you can also run BBM on your
device. Happy New Month!
- OnePlus, Xiaomi and Others Joins Hands, to Make Fast File Transfer Feature User Friendly
- Yahoo Launches New Mail App for Android and iOS
- Beware of this Android App with over 100 million users, it contains a wicked malware
- Beware of Agent Smith Malware – 25 million Smartphones already affected
- Google to Launch Fast Share For Android Smartphones