on creating CWM recovery on every android device which will save you should in case
your device get bricked.
Recovery on your Android device to those who don’t already know this.
the need of a PC , you can use the Rom manager app. You don’t
need to download the Clockworkmod recovery as the ROM manager app can download
the specific Clockworkmod recovery according to your Android phones make and
Install ROM Manager on your Android device and
Run it .
Select Recovery setup from the ROM manager app .
Under Install or update recovery , tap on ClockworkMod recovery .
Wait a few seconds for the app to identify your Phone’s make and model . If the
app correctly displays your phone’s model then tap on it . Although the phone
will recommend you to connect to a WiFi network , a 3G data connection works
perfectly , as the Clockworkmod recovery is around 7 to 8 MB is size for all
Android Phones . Click ok to everything to proceed further.
Tap on Flash ClockworkMod Recovery .
The app will now begin to download the Clockworkmod recovery . Wait for a few
seconds until the download completes . After the ClockworkMod recovery is downloaded , the app will
automatically install it on your phone .
check if the ClockworkMod recovery is installed on your phone , return to Rom
Manager’s home menu and tap on Reboot into Recovery
. Your phone will now reboot and enter the ClockworkMod recovery .
1. Download MTK droid tools
2. Download PdaNet
3. A PC
4. USB cord
5. The rooted phone
2. With the phone connected, install PdaNet (Select Other from the list ; you
should see “Drivers Successfully Installed” at the end of
3. Launch MTK Droid tools
4. MTK Droid tools should display the phone’s details by the left
5. The box at the bottom should be yellow
6. Click Root at the bottom of MTK and select Yes if prompted on PC and Grant
7. A green bar should load and the yellow box should become green
8. Click on the root, backup, recovery tab at the top
9. Click Backup and wait for the backup process to be complete
10. When promoted to pack backup, select No.
11. When backup is complete, tick ‘To select boot.img’
12. In the window that pops up, select the boot file from the backup you just
made (MTK folder > Backups > Phone backup)
13. Click Yes to every prompt you get
14. When promoted to boot into recovery mode, click Yes
15. The phone should now boot into clockworkmod recovery mode
16. Ensure to backup your phone (Backup and Restore > Backup )