to run Android OS was HTC Dream popularly known has T-mobile G1. It was
released in October 2008 and just see the spec below…
display with a resolution of 320 X 480 ,
the screen can be slide a hinge and will surely expose a physical qwerty
keyboard in contrast to the virtual keyboard on the later Android smartphones.
which later was upgraded to Android 1.6
Donut operating system. It has a rear camera of 3.15-megapixel, with
processor and also come with a 192 MB RAM plus a 256 MB of internal storage,
which is expandable to 16GB using the Micro SD card slot.Based on the
connectivity, HTC Dream supports EDGE and HSDPA network.
IPS capacitive touchscreen
320 X 480 pixel
Operating System Android
528 MHz Qualcomm processor
SD card slot
Yes,up to 16GB
And if you are still running Android OS lower than 4.0, then I’ll recommend you
get this device cos you are not needed in Android M Convoy.
- OnePlus, Xiaomi and Others Joins Hands, to Make Fast File Transfer Feature User Friendly
- Yahoo Launches New Mail App for Android and iOS
- Beware of this Android App with over 100 million users, it contains a wicked malware
- Beware of Agent Smith Malware – 25 million Smartphones already affected
- Google to Launch Fast Share For Android Smartphones