This process has been tested on devices with MT67** chipset and it worked perfectly but it
might soft brick your phone and, as of today, there is no FlashTool flashable
rom that will recover a device from such brick state.
How Can I Root Tecno Camon C8/Other Devices Running MT67** Chipset?
- OnePlus, Xiaomi and Others Joins Hands, to Make Fast File Transfer Feature User Friendly
- Yahoo Launches New Mail App for Android and iOS
- Beware of this Android App with over 100 million users, it contains a wicked malware
- Beware of Agent Smith Malware – 25 million Smartphones already affected
- Google to Launch Fast Share For Android Smartphones