is that mobile device that is ready to embrace the latest upgrade.
their latest device battery phone Ulefone Power 2 to Android 8 by the end of
the year 2017. Ulefone say they will begin to work on the Android 8 ROM for the
Power 2 when MTK releases the kernel code for the MTK6750T chipset, after that
the Chinese phone maker will release the OTA update as soon as possible.
1. Better operational efficiency by optimized background control.
2.Better energy efficiency through smarter battery usage control.
3.Better security guard.
4. Notification dots allowing to pause or categorize notifications.
5. Cleaner home page allowing users to find apps more easily.
6. Autofill to automatically save login information.
7.Smart text selection.
8.Picture in picture allowing more complex screen division.
clocked at 1.5Ghz, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage; there are also two
16MP/13MP cameras and a fingerprint scanner. And it currently goes for $167.
- Too Bad… All Windows Phone Users Will No longer Have Access to Apps Store
- Watch Xiaomi Mi Mix Alfa Official Unboxing Video
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite Launched with 48MP triple rear camera, In-display Fingerprint ID and 4000mAh battery
- Get Cheap Oukitel C15 Pro+, Water drop notch display 3GB + 32GB Storage for N28,000