HTC U11 is the latest flagship of the Taiwanese company, for specifications, the HTC U11 runs on Android 7.1 Nougat with the company’s HTC Sense skin on top, and supports dual-SIM cards (Nano-SIM). It features a 5.5-inch Quad HD (1440×2560 pixels) Super LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
Under the hood, it is powered by 2.45GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC. It also supports storage expansion via a microSD card slot (up to 2TB).
This time around, HTC U11 with Edge sense feature that got people running after it undergoes the extreme uncensored torture smartphones normally undergoes from their boss JerryRigEverything and the end result of the test will keep you wondering.
The durability test for phones includes scratching, burning and bending them. HTC U11 passed all the test except the bending test. Watch the video below;
Aside of the failure of the bend test, everything test was okay. The question is are you willing to risk your $749 for a phone like this that fails durability test?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Launched with Bigger Screen, 12 GB RAM
- Will You Rock This Feature Phone with built-in Heart Rate Sensor?
- Smile Launches VoLTE Smartphone, Enjoy Unlimited Free on-net Calls
- Nokia C3 Launched with 5.99-inch HD+ Display, Android 10
- Will You Rock This Gionee Phone with 10000mAh Battery Capacity?