Series of smartphones have undergone Jerryrigeverything scratch, bend and burn test; some survived while some few couldn’t handle the extreme torture from their master.
The durability test for phones includes scratching, burning and bending them. The BlackBerry KEYone did well on the scratch tests, and recovered from the burn test in satisfactory time, but when it came to the bend test it didn’t survive it. The screen popped out of the chassis quite easily.
This shows that there’s absolutely no adhesive holding it in place. Too bad for the newly released Blackberry KEYone. Watch the full video.
- Blackberry Finally Going into Extinction as TCL Plans to Stop Making Blackberry Phones
- Blackberry vow to take 10% Market Share in Nigeria, Launches Blackberry Key2 LE
- Blackberry Ghost With 4000mAh battery Coming Soon
- Blackberry Key2 Unveiled – Does it Worth The Price?
- BlackBerry Ghost, a Bezel-less Premium Android Phone Coming Soon