According to the latest info from GizChina, a render of the Xiaomi Redmi 5
Plus appeared on Weibo, suggesting the device will have Full-view display with
18:9 ratio, which would be a first for Xiaomi.
shows a dual camera on the back and a dual-LED flash, all lined in a
vertical setup. Below them is a fingerprint scanner in a similar fashion like
the Redmi Note 4.
According to the latest rumors, the Redmi 5 Plus model is expected to pack a
Snapdragon 625/ Snapdragon 630 chip paired with a 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM.
We await more info about this purported new flagship from Xiaomi.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Launched with Bigger Screen, 12 GB RAM
- Will You Rock This Feature Phone with built-in Heart Rate Sensor?
- Smile Launches VoLTE Smartphone, Enjoy Unlimited Free on-net Calls
- Nokia C3 Launched with 5.99-inch HD+ Display, Android 10
- Will You Rock This Gionee Phone with 10000mAh Battery Capacity?