queue at the ATM? Exactly this same time last year city residents wait through
the long queues at several ATM points within this oil-rich city.
making use of POS and insist you pay with cash. Fast forward to a year later,
the problem still persists, festivity season is here and people will definitely
withdraw money from ATM… I guess you can’t escape the queue.
businesses based in Port Harcourt keep a large volume of physical cash in their
premises, they usually are victims of armed robbery attacks.
KPOLOM is a platform that pair cash seekers within a
10KM radius to ATMs or KPOLOM cashback merchants to enable them
get access to their cash as quick as possible. It also enables businesses such
as filling stations, restaurants and supermarkets give out excess cash at the
end of a business day, public holiday or weekend and earn some extra cash while
Since the plan is to eradicate queues at ATM points and create a cashless
environment of sorts for businesses, Kpolom will station what you could call
“human ATMs” no more than within 10KM radius of users. These are verified
business centres — often restaurants, filling stations and supermarkets — that
can now serve as Kpolom cashback points.
What is KPOLOM Cashback Points?
Cashback merchants let you transfer money into their account via you ATM
card or bank transfer and give you cash in return.That way you’ll never need to
join a queue for cash again.
How Does it Work?
1. Download the app from playstore or at www.kpolom.com
2. Allow the app access your location,
3. Get cash via ATM or Cashback Points
Check the platform to see the closest merchant near you, transfer the
equivalent of the amount you intend to withdraw into merchant account (via USSD
services or through internet banking) and get paid the amount in cash. They usually charge a small service fee.
- How to Share Your Data bundle on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
- DHL Launches Africa eShop – Ship from over 200 US/UK stores to your door step
- OPPO Mobile set to Takeover the Nigerian Mobile Market
- MTN Network Shut Down in Kogi State, Millions of Subscribers Lament
- Xiaomi Second Coming to Africa – To Challenge Infinix, TECNO and iTel Mobile