After announcing the Meizu 16 and Meizu 16 Plus flagship smartphones, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer is now all set to launch a new smartphone — Meizu 16X.
The company has posted a teaser image on its Weibo page with the text “see you tomorrow”. The image features sixteen ‘x’, clearly hinting that the teaser is related to the upcoming Meizu 16X.
Rumored Specifications of Meizu 16X
According to the listing on TENAA, Meizu 16X is expected to sport a 6 inch AMOLED display with 1080 × 2160 pixels resolution. Under the hood, the device is powered by Qualcomm’s recently launched Snapdragon 710 processor coupled with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
The handset’s TENAA listing had also revealed that the device will not have a microSD card slot, meaning that you will have to live with the 64GB of onboard storage. On the software front, the 16X will run Android 8.1 Oreo-based Flyme OS out of the box.
There will be a dual camera on the back with a 20 MP main snapper and a 12 MP secondary sensor. The selfie shooter will also be 20 MP. Meizu 16X will come with Android Oreo and the latest Flyme all over it. Housed by a 3000mAh battery capacity with support for mCharge 4.0 technology.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Launched with Bigger Screen, 12 GB RAM
- Will You Rock This Feature Phone with built-in Heart Rate Sensor?
- Smile Launches VoLTE Smartphone, Enjoy Unlimited Free on-net Calls
- Nokia C3 Launched with 5.99-inch HD+ Display, Android 10
- Will You Rock This Gionee Phone with 10000mAh Battery Capacity?