Samsung has unveiled a new Galaxy A7 smartphone, its first ever triple camera device.
The Galaxy A7 (2018) features a 6-inch Super AMOLED display with 1080 x 2220 pixel resolution and no notch. The device features triple-lens rear camera,and up to 6GB of RAM.
The phone uses an octa-core 2.2GHz CPU paired on an unnamed chipset and comes in three different memory configurations – 4GB/64GB, 4GB/128GB or 6GB/128GB.
The triple-lens camera consists of 24MP (F1.7), ultra-wide 8MP (F2.4), and 120-degree “depth” 5MP (F2.2) sensors.
The front camera on the device is a 24MP (F2.0) unit.
The smartphone is powered by a 3,300 mAh battery and runs Android 8.0 out of the box with Samsung Experience on top.
Highlights of Samsung Galaxy A7 Specs
Display 6-inch (1,080 x 2,220) AMOLED
Processor Octa-core 2.2GHz
Operating System: Android 8.0
Storage 64GB + MicroSD / 128GB
Rear camera 24MP F1.7 + 8MP F2.4 + 5MP F2.2
Front camera 24MP F2.0
Connectivity Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, USB, NFC
Cellular LTE Cat. 6 2CA
Dimensions 159.8 x 76.8 x 7.5 mm /168g
No word on the price of the device yet.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Launched with Bigger Screen, 12 GB RAM
- Will You Rock This Feature Phone with built-in Heart Rate Sensor?
- Smile Launches VoLTE Smartphone, Enjoy Unlimited Free on-net Calls
- Nokia C3 Launched with 5.99-inch HD+ Display, Android 10
- Will You Rock This Gionee Phone with 10000mAh Battery Capacity?