A week ago, Infinix requested for Android 9 beta testers for Infinix Note 5 and now the updates is available.
Your most anticipated Android 9 PIE is finally available for Note 5 users via OTA. The update brings you the best of Android 9 which adapts to you and how you use your phone, learning your preferences as you go.
Your experience gets better and better over time, and it keeps things running smoother, longer.
Before you upgrade
Make sure you are not rooted otherwise it may crash your device
>>Ensure you phone is 90% charged
>>Back up of your current firmware should in case the need arise to downgrade your device if the update contains bugs
>>Make sure you have enough data before you click on download
How to Upgrade
First you should check your build number. Go to Settings>>About Phone (at bottom of the page)>>Build number
>>Go to settings>> About Phone>> System Update>> Local update
>>Click on your TCard storage and hit the install button button
Wait for the installation to complete. Your phone will restart about 10 minutes and then you’ll have the latest Android 9 upgrade successfully installed.
Note: This upgrade is only available for beta testers. It will be rolled out to Normal users soon.
- #AndroidHelp – Easiest Way to Fix Any Problem on Your Android Phone
- Is Your Smartphone Hanging, Freezing or Lagging? See How to Fix it Here
- Android Warning! Avoid These 40 Budget Android Smartphones Loaded with Malware
- Unfortunately, 32 Million Android Phones won’t be able to use Google Chrome
- MIUI 10 Stable ROM Update now rolling out to 12 Xiaomi devices