Xiaomi is launching the next generation Note, the Redmi Note 6 Pro. The Redmi Note 6 Pro is a progressive update to the Redmi Note 5 Pro.
Redmi Note 6 Pro features a 6.26-inch Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio, powered by the same Snapdragon 636 processor that we first saw on the Redmi Note 5 Pro released earlier this year.
It comes with 4GB and 6GB RAM, 20MP + 2MP dual front camera with AI face unlock and dual rear camera of 12MP + 5MP , 4000mAh battery capacity with support for quick charge 3.0.
Highlights Specification of Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
|Operating System||Android 8.1 Oreo
|Display||6.26-inch Full HD+ (2280 x 1080) display
19:9 aspect ratio
500-nit maximum brightness
2.5D curved glass
Corning Gorilla Glass
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 (1.8GHz max)
Kryo 260 CPU
Adreno 509 GPU
|RAM||4/6 GB LPDDR4X|
Expandable storage up to 256GB
|Rear Camera||12MP + 5MP dual camera
1.4μm pixel size
Single tone dual-LED flash
|Front Camera||20MP + 2MP dual camera
AI face unlock
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
|Dimensions||157.91mm x 76.38mm x 8.26mm|
|Colors||Black, Rose Gold, Blue, Red|
It will be price at $243
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Launched with Bigger Screen, 12 GB RAM
- Will You Rock This Feature Phone with built-in Heart Rate Sensor?
- Smile Launches VoLTE Smartphone, Enjoy Unlimited Free on-net Calls
- Nokia C3 Launched with 5.99-inch HD+ Display, Android 10
- Will You Rock This Gionee Phone with 10000mAh Battery Capacity?