This is the type of phone you should use in 2019… tough, thick and long lasting . If your current smartphone can’t do what the upcoming Redmi 7 can do, then you need to ditch it away.
You’ve seen durability test before but this one is not common… The video shows the phone’s front and back panel can’t be broken with a simple knock with the knuckles, but since virtually every smartphone withstands such pressure, the leading guy puts the Redmi 7 on the floor.
In the video, shows how the staffs “madly stepped on” the Redmi machine placed on the ground. After some smashing, the phone was unscathed. This means that the phone is exceptionally sturdy.
The redmi phone is expected to come with 6.3inch screen and 3900mAh battery capacity and probably 48 MP rear camera.
Xiaomi is officially announcing the separation of the Redmi brand on January 10 when a new phone with a 48 MP camera is expected to launch.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Launched with Bigger Screen, 12 GB RAM
- Will You Rock This Feature Phone with built-in Heart Rate Sensor?
- Smile Launches VoLTE Smartphone, Enjoy Unlimited Free on-net Calls
- Nokia C3 Launched with 5.99-inch HD+ Display, Android 10
- Will You Rock This Gionee Phone with 10000mAh Battery Capacity?