Access bank has introduced Device financing scheme for Nigerians for procurement of phones on credit.
Device Finance scheme is designed to provide customers on salary income with the opportunity to purchase smartphones of their choice and pay over a period of 12 months.
Device Finance is designed to finance the purchase of devices under a contract arrangement. The financing scheme currently includes smartphone devices, where customers can enjoy additional benefits with an optional monthly airtime bundle, which can also be converted to data.
“Under the Device Finance scheme, we are offering a variety of smartphones from TECNO to the iPhone series ranging from ₦12,500 – ₦325,000, where customers pay anything from ₦1,500 a month to ₦30,000 a month, depending on the selected device.
“The Device Finance airtime bundles range from ₦2,750 – ₦22,750 and our partnership with MTN allows MTN users benefit from huge discounts, where customers can also get some devices for free by adding the monthly MTN airtime bundle subscription”.
Features of Access Bank Device Financing
- No collateral required
- Free airtime bundles with MTN
- Up to 12 months (12) term
Who is Qualified?
The Device Finance scheme is available to all Access Bank salaried customers
How to Get Device Finance Scheme from Access
- Too Bad… All Windows Phone Users Will No longer Have Access to Apps Store
- Watch Xiaomi Mi Mix Alfa Official Unboxing Video
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite Launched with 48MP triple rear camera, In-display Fingerprint ID and 4000mAh battery
- Get Cheap Oukitel C15 Pro+, Water drop notch display 3GB + 32GB Storage for N28,000