I’m sure you are already making use of Jumia One app to make use of your various recharge… be it Airtime, Data subscription or Cable TV subscription.
At the moment, Jumia One app gives returning users 8% cashback on any Airtime recharge you make 12pm – 4pm today, N50 cashback on Cable TV subscription (Gotv, DStv, Startimes, Montage) or utility bills.
All you need to do to get 8% Cashback on Jumia One App is to enter the Promo code FLASH8 and 8% cash back will be return to your wallet after successful purchase of your Airtime.
If you are using the app for the very first time, apply the promo code WELCOME20 and you’ll enjoy 20% cash back on your first transaction.
Where Can I Download Jumia One App?
Download it http://bit.ly/Jumia-One-App
If you are already using the app, apply the promo code above to get 8% cash back on your airtime recharge.
JumiaOne App also provide opportunity for you to get loan up to N30,000. All you need to do is to download the app to get started.
How to Get a Loan From Jumia One App
Getting Loan on JumiaOne is as easy as possible ABC. Follow the below instructions
- Visit the Jumia One Android app (Don’t have the app? Download it here)
- Scroll down to the ‘Financial Services’ section and click ‘Loans’
- Provide all the requested information
- Approval takes a few minutes and you get an email requesting for your details for disbursement
- Once you provide your details, the loan is paid into your account instantly
Why should you take a loan on Jumia One?
- It’s very easy to apply – No long forms to fill
- It only takes a few minutes to get the loan in your bank account after approval
- No collateral is required
- Low interest rates
- Repayment is very easy
- Bigger loans, lower interest rates on subsequent loans
Let us know if you are already using the app.
- Own a House in Nigeria with FG Housing Programme – Here is How
- 25M Nigerians to Own 5M Solar Home Panels at N4000 Monthly
- How to Access up to N10 Million Collateral-free CBN Loan
- Have You Applied For Youth Investment Fund, CAC Free Business Name?
- How I Mistakenly Sent $9,500 Eth Transaction Fee For Sending $120