Apple tv plus will officially launch 1st of November with 9 originals on its new TV+ streaming service. The trailers for the first three shows have already been watched over 100 million times.
Subscription will cost $4.99 per month. This monthly cost includes family access, and you’ll even get a whole year free of Apple TV Plus if you buy a new iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV.
Here are the Shows Coming
- The Morning Show is a series about the politics of a morning TV show and stars Aniston alongside Reese Witherspoon and Steve Carell.
- See is a story about a group of humans trying to survive in a world where humans have lost sight.
- For All Mankind is a new series from Battlestar Galactica executive producer Ronald D. Moore, and imagines an alternate reality where the global space race never ended.
- Dickinson is a dramatic period piece about the poet Emily Dickinson, played by Hailee Steinfeld.
- The Elephant Queen is a documentary exploring the threat of elephant extinction.
- Helpsters is a new series from the creators of Sesame Street and will follow “Cody and a team of vibrant monsters who love to help solve problems,” according to Apple.
- Snoopy in Space is exactly what it sounds like — a new series from Peanuts Worldwide and DHX Media that follows Charlie Brown’s lovable dog as he follows his dreams of becoming an astronaut.
- Ghostwriter is a reinvention of the original series, and finds four kids teaming up to release fictional characters from their books.
5 thoughts on “Apple TV+ threat to Netflix Premiers Nov 1 for $4.99 – Check Out Trailers for Apple TV Shows”
Yes yes yes, more competition for Netflix, for us non streamers, more series to download all episodes all at once…
Apple prospect buyers have even more motivation.
Thanks prof for the awesome update, can’t wait for November to download See
Competition will make it cheaper.
Nothing to say
Competition is the whole essence of business
I may try out the Apple TV+ trial, though not planning to subscribe