Apple tv plus will officially launch 1st of November with 9 originals on its new TV+ streaming service. The trailers for the first three shows have already been watched over 100 million times.
Subscription will cost $4.99 per month. This monthly cost includes family access, and you’ll even get a whole year free of Apple TV Plus if you buy a new iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV.
Here are the Shows Coming
- The Morning Show is a series about the politics of a morning TV show and stars Aniston alongside Reese Witherspoon and Steve Carell.
- See is a story about a group of humans trying to survive in a world where humans have lost sight.
- For All Mankind is a new series from Battlestar Galactica executive producer Ronald D. Moore, and imagines an alternate reality where the global space race never ended.
- Dickinson is a dramatic period piece about the poet Emily Dickinson, played by Hailee Steinfeld.
- The Elephant Queen is a documentary exploring the threat of elephant extinction.
- Helpsters is a new series from the creators of Sesame Street and will follow “Cody and a team of vibrant monsters who love to help solve problems,” according to Apple.
- Snoopy in Space is exactly what it sounds like — a new series from Peanuts Worldwide and DHX Media that follows Charlie Brown’s lovable dog as he follows his dreams of becoming an astronaut.
- Ghostwriter is a reinvention of the original series, and finds four kids teaming up to release fictional characters from their books.