Have you applied for the Youth Investment Fund? N75B from Federal Government through CBN to empower Nigerian Youth is still up and running, the application portal is still very much open.
Just make sure you are within the ages of 18 – 35years to apply and you have solid business ideas to run with.
See the guidelines here before you apply.
Apply here https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/Applicants/New
And if you don’t have any business name at all, or your current business is not register, you can get it registered for free at CAC. See how to register it for free here.
Take advantage of this N75B Youth Investment Fund and Free CAC business name registration before it closes. Share the post to others so that they can benefits as well.
- 25M Nigerians to Own 5M Solar Home Panels at N4000 Monthly
- How to Access up to N10 Million Collateral-free CBN Loan
- How I Mistakenly Sent $9,500 Eth Transaction Fee For Sending $120
- Youth Investment Fund: Fresh Requirements To Get up to 3 Million Loan from FG
- How to Apply for CAC Free business Names Registration for 250,000 Biz