It is no longer news that the Nigerian government has given mobile network subscribers a deadline to update their SIM with their National Identity Number, NIN.
The new deadline ends on 19 January 2021 for those who have already registered for their National Identity card. But for those who don’t even have the NIN, the new deadline is 9 February 2020.
NIMC Enrollment Centers Abroad
If you are living abroad here are the designated centers you can register for your NIMC as seen in the image below
The Federal Ministry of Communications and Digital Economy also released a piece of information on how to fill the NIN form.
According to what was written on their Twitter handle, “Kindly download the enrolment form, fill and take it to any of our centers to enroll into the National Identity Database and get your National Identification Number (NIN).
Here is how to download the form below;
Download it here directly from their handle, fill it and take it to any of the designated centers closest to your location.
- FG Extends Deadline for NIN Registration With Sim Sync
- 4 Proven Ways to Transfer Airtime to Your Bank Account
- Covid-19: MTN Suspend Charges on Cash2Cash Transfer, Offers Free 100MB Daily
- Firm Launches SOS Alert App against Kidnapping, Rape, Robbery etc
- China Rolls Out Close Contact Detector App for Coronavirus