Xiaomi is about to launch a budget friendly 5G smartphone called Redmi Note 9T and it will be available globally.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T will feature triple rear cameras, and is expected to be the global version of the Redmi Note 9 5G with slight changes in storage.
From what we know so far, here are the specification that will be present when the device is launched.
Highlight Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T
Display: 6.53-inch (1080 × 2340 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 450nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
Chipset: Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + 4 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 800U (MT6873V) 7nm processor
RAM + ROM: 4GB / 6GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB
Operating System: Android 10 with MIUI 12
SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
Rear Cameras: 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 118° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
Front Cameras: 13MP front-facing camera
Sensor: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers
Splash resistant (P2i coating)
Dimensions: 161.96×77.25×9.2mm; Weight:199g
Network: 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
Battery: 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The price of the phone will be known when the device is launched on January 8.
- Xiaomi Launches Redmi Note 9 Trio: 5G Pro Comes with a 108MP cam, 120 Hz screen, Powerful Battery
- Xiaomi Redmi 9,9C,and 9A Launched, with FHD+ Display, Powerful Helio G80 Gaming Chipset
- Redmi 9 Launched with Helio G80 Powerful Chipset, 5000mAh battery, Pocket friendly
- Poco F2 Pro Unveiled with S865 Chipset, 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED Display, 64MP Quad Cameras
- Xiaomi Celebrates 30 million Sales of Redmi Note 8 Series