Is this the end of Visafone? I’ve been
suspecting this for a very long time that something fishy is about to happen to
this company. You too look at it, its absolutely abnormal to be giving
10 terrabyte to Blackberry user for 1k when other network are giving mere 2GB.
Just surfing via tech news when I stumbled on
this on independent online here and fin24.comthat “MTN Group has started the process of buying closely held
Visafone Communications of Nigeria, as it seeks to expand in its largest
market, according to two people familiar with the matter.”
Remember about 3 weeks ago, Visafone across the
22 states lay off more than 10,000 of their
staffs without any notice… leaving the workers wondering in the state of quandary…
Though official announcement has not been
made by MTN or Visa fone but an insider disclosed this.
What’s your take on this?
- MTN Launches Gameworld – Here is Everything You Need to Know
- Indian Government Bans AliExpress, PUBG Mobile, 159 More Apps
- Social Media Regulation in Nigeria, No Going Back – FG Vow
- MTN Launches Zigi Chatbot – Here is Everything You Should Know
- Opera Latest Update adds Music Streaming to Its Browser