some times ago but a lot of users of this device has been unable to root this
smartphone. All credit goes to Team Hovatek for this guide.
==>PC with enabled internet
==>Patience in following
==>SP Flash tool
How Can I
root Tecno Boom J5?
==>Download SuperSU.zip here and save it to your phone’s
==>Download the ported
TWRP for Tecno boom J5 by Team Hovatek here
==> Unzip the TWRP zip file
and flash the recovery image to the phone using Sp flash tool ( You can
download SP Flashtool here)
How Can I
Flash it Using SP Flashtool?
Please see guide here
==>Boot the phone into TWRP
recovery mode (by Holding the Vol Up and Power button for 5 seconds)
==>In TWRP recovery, Choose
install zip from sdcard- to Choose zip from sdcard use vol up and down scroll
up and down then choose the Supersu.zip file from the root of your sdcard.
Scroll to yes and install, after
a successful flashing go back and reboot.
You are now rooted! To be fully sure
your Tecno Boom J5 is rooted, go straight to Google Playstore and
download root checker to verify your root
If you are confuse, kindly ask
your question using the comment box.
- OnePlus, Xiaomi and Others Joins Hands, to Make Fast File Transfer Feature User Friendly
- Yahoo Launches New Mail App for Android and iOS
- Beware of this Android App with over 100 million users, it contains a wicked malware
- Beware of Agent Smith Malware – 25 million Smartphones already affected
- Google to Launch Fast Share For Android Smartphones