So the most anticipated flagship of 2017 was eventually launched yesterday and several reviews have been ongoing.
OnePlus 5 is reported to be the fastest selling smartphone right now and it comes with 5.5-inch Optic AMOLED screen and protected by a Gorilla Glass 5 and its resemblance is exactly like iPhone 7 Plus or OPPO R11. The phone is slim at 7.25mm and super light at 153 grams.
Spec wise, You get the latest hardware in the market with the OnePlus 5 — a 2.45GHz Snapdragon 835, 6GB /8GB LPDDR4X RAM options, up to 128GB UFS 2.1 dual lane storage and a 5.5-inch Optic AMOLED display with 1080p resolution and sRGB and DCI-P3 color space support.
As usual, it undergoes the scratch, burn and bend test and this alone will determine the durability of the phone.
Watch the 6min scratch, bend and burn test video above.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Launched with Bigger Screen, 12 GB RAM
- Will You Rock This Feature Phone with built-in Heart Rate Sensor?
- Smile Launches VoLTE Smartphone, Enjoy Unlimited Free on-net Calls
- Nokia C3 Launched with 5.99-inch HD+ Display, Android 10
- Will You Rock This Gionee Phone with 10000mAh Battery Capacity?