are becoming more and more exciting to behold with the eyes and I’m guessing
you dying to get one for yourself either from the entry level triangle like the recently launched Oukitel C8 that
cost you only N21,960 ($61) or the high end Oukitel Mix 2.
you’ll love with 18:9 infinity display, a 5.7 inch display and huge 5000mAh
battery capacity with support for quick charge. It comes with a slim body and
Touch: 5 points multi-touch
Sensor: Front fingerprint sensor/ Gravity sensor/
proximity sensor/ Light sensor/ gyroscope sensor/
4G FDD: B1/B3/B7/B8/B20
SIM card type: 1 nano SIM+1 SD card;2 nano SIM
Front: 21MP Front camera Samsung 3P3, flashlight support
USB Port: Type-C port
Ear jack: Type-C port
WLAN: Support,802.11 a/b/g/n/,Hotspot
FM Radio: support
great camera, and double curved design. Check
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Launched with Bigger Screen, 12 GB RAM
- Will You Rock This Feature Phone with built-in Heart Rate Sensor?
- Smile Launches VoLTE Smartphone, Enjoy Unlimited Free on-net Calls
- Nokia C3 Launched with 5.99-inch HD+ Display, Android 10
- Will You Rock This Gionee Phone with 10000mAh Battery Capacity?