but firs t of all, we’ll concentrate on Gionee M7 Plus.
powered by Snapdragon 660 SoC and sports a 6.43-inch, 18:9 FullView display. It
also comes with 6GB RAM, and offers 128GB storage.
The Gionee M7 Plus packs dual rear cameras. One is a 16MP f/1.8 sensor and
the other is an 8MP sensor. There is also an 8MP sensor in front for selfies.
The key features of the M7 Plus doesn’t end there. It packs a massive
5000mAh battery with support for 10W wireless fast charging – a first for
Gionee phones. There is a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Bluetooth 5.0, dual
SIM slots, and a micro USB port.
Gionee also says the M7 Plus has dual security chips like most of its other
flagship phones. One chip is for data encryption and the other is for secure
payments and for fingerprint encryption.
It will be priced at $665 (N242,725)
- 6.43-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) 18:9 FHD+
FullView AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad
2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal storage,
expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with Amigo OS 5.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, dual-tone LED
flash, 8MP secondary camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 166.5 × 81.6 × 8.7mm; Weight: 241g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 +
5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging,