Xiaomi has launched the Redmi 6 Pro, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the Redmi series, as it had promised.
It packs a 5.84-inch FHD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with a notch, is powered by Snapdragon 625 with up to 4GB of RAM, runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI on top, a 12MP rear camera with flash along with a secondary 5-megapixel camera for AI portraits and AI scene detection. There is also a 5MP front camera with AI portrait and AI Face unlock.
It has dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 4000mAh battery.
Key specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro
Display: 5.84-inch (2280×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display with 500 nits brightness,
Chipset: 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
Storage: 3GB RAM + 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 32GB/64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
Operating System: Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI 10
SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
Camera: 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, secondary 5MP camera with Samsung S5K5E8 sensor, 5MP front-facing camera
Sensor: Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
Dimensions: 149.33×71.68×8.75mm; Weight: 178g
Network: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
Battery: 4000mAh battery
3GB + 32GB $156 (N56,160)
4GB + 64GB $199 (N71,640).
Rate This Product:[yasr_visitor_votes size=”medium”]
- Google Launches Pixel 4a with 5.8-inch FHD+ OLED display, Affordable Phone with Powerful Spec
- Friendly Reminder: Swap Your Old Phones to a New One of Your Choice for a Token
- Unboxing Realme X3 SuperZoom with Periscope Cameras
- Motorola Edge+ Upcoming Flagship Device Leak Images, 5G with Huge Battery
- Nokia C2 Unveiled, 4G Support, Android Go with Front-facing Flash