Just like other OEM’s are preparing to launch foldable phones, Google is also preparing to launch foldable phone by introducing a brand-new handset equipped with a screen that folds.
After Samsung and Huawei introduced their foldable phones during this year’s MWC, the rest of the manufacturers will surely follow suit and Google doesn’t want to be left out.
The aforesaid patent gives us a brief glimpse of a smartphone that seems to bear a striking resemblance to the 2019 version of the Motorola RAZR. Aside from that, the phone seems quite familiar to the Galaxy Fold from Samsung.
As required by the latest technology, there’s a visible gap between the two halves of the phone. It is worth noting that Google has neither confirmed nor denied that it is currently hard at works on a phone that folds in half.
Let’s wait and see it the this patent will materialize.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Launched with Bigger Screen, 12 GB RAM
- Will You Rock This Feature Phone with built-in Heart Rate Sensor?
- Smile Launches VoLTE Smartphone, Enjoy Unlimited Free on-net Calls
- Nokia C3 Launched with 5.99-inch HD+ Display, Android 10
- Will You Rock This Gionee Phone with 10000mAh Battery Capacity?