Huawei has introduced Y6 2019, the company’s latest smartphone in the ‘Y series’.
It features a 6.09-inch HD+ Dewdrop notch display with 87% screen-to-body ratio, powered by MediaTek Helio A22 SoC with 3GB of RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI.
Looking at the camera, It has a 13MP rear camera and an 8MP front camera with front flash toning light. It runs Android 9.0 Pie out of the box, face unlock and housed by a 3020mAh battery capacity.
Highlights of Huawei Y6 2019 Specifications
Display: 6.09-inch (1560 x 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
Chipset: 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU
RAM+ROM: 3GB RAM + 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
Operating System: Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI
SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
Camera: 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/1.8 aperture; 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, flash
Dimensions: 156.28×73.5×8.0mm; Weight: 150g
Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
Battery: 3020mAh (typical) battery
It will be priced at $148 (N51,000).
- Google Launches Pixel 4a with 5.8-inch FHD+ OLED display, Affordable Phone with Powerful Spec
- Friendly Reminder: Swap Your Old Phones to a New One of Your Choice for a Token
- Unboxing Realme X3 SuperZoom with Periscope Cameras
- Motorola Edge+ Upcoming Flagship Device Leak Images, 5G with Huge Battery
- Nokia C2 Unveiled, 4G Support, Android Go with Front-facing Flash