In the heat of the coronavirus outbreak that is rapidly spreading globally, it is important to avoid fake news to reduce the fear of the pandemic. You can only rely on trusted sources from the World Health Organisation, and FG.
In other to reach more people with the right information about the Covid-19 pandemic, WHO has launched an official channel on WhatsApp about coronavirus.
It is a WhatsApp bot from WHO that provides you with relevant information about coronavirus, latest numbers across the world, tips and FAQs on the disease, myths surrounding COVID-19, travel advice, and latest news from the health organization.
The bot also provides you with relevant links such as the latest announcements and articles related to coronavirus.
How to Add WHO WhatsApp bot
>>Open WhatsApp on your smartphone
>>Click on this link, tap Join to WHO
>>Alternatively, you can add +41 79 893 18 92 number to your contact, and chat with WHO.
You’ll automatically be registered to receive updates and also have an option to ask for more information as shown below.
Don’t forget to also check out the newly launched Microsoft coronavirus tracker site that gives you timely updates across the country.
- Read Later Feature Coming to WhatsApp
- WhatsApp: Two New Features Rolling Out – Send and Receive Money, Disappearing Messages
- WhatsApp Newly Redesign Management Tool, Let You Free up Space Easily
- WhatsApp Users to Get This Killer New Update – Perfect Timing
- WhatsApp Upcoming Update: Joint Missed Calls, Face Unlock Feature for Android