Infinix mobility is warming up for the launch of a new smartphone called Smart 4 Plus, sported recently on Google play console listing.
According to what was revealed by the listing, Infinix Smart 4 Plus will come with model number Infinix-X680D; Also reveals that the smartphone will come with 3GB of RAM and it will run on Android 10 operating system out of the box.
The listing reveals that the SMART 4 Plus will sport an HD+ display and feature a waterdrop notch on the front. It runs on MediaTek’s octa-core Helio P22 SoC, which features 4x ARM Cortex-A53 cores and 4x ARM Cortex-A53 cores).
We are yet to get the details on other key features such as the camera and battery specifications. Considering the device will arrive as a budget offering, the presence of a triple-lens camera module can’t be ruled out.
Also, we can expect the handset to be powered by at least a 4,000 mAh battery unit. The remaining details are likely to be revealed in the coming days.
No official launch date yet but more details will be revealed in the coming days concerning the said device.
Source | Via: YomiProf
- Infinix Note 8 Launched, with 64MP quad rear cameras, Helio G80 Gaming Chipset
- Infinix Hot 10 Launched with Helio G70 Gaming Chipset, 5200mAh Battery
- Infinix Note 8 Onboarding the Flight Soon
- Infinix Zero 8 with Helio G90T Gaming Chipset, 8GB RAM Launched
- Infinix Hot 10 Coming Soon, See Spec Leaks below