Infinix mobility is warming up for the launch of a new smartphone called Smart 4 Plus, sported recently on Google play console listing.
According to what was revealed by the listing, Infinix Smart 4 Plus will come with model number Infinix-X680D; Also reveals that the smartphone will come with 3GB of RAM and it will run on Android 10 operating system out of the box.
The listing reveals that the SMART 4
We are yet to get the details on other key features such as the camera and battery specifications. Considering the device will arrive as a budget offering, the presence of a triple-lens camera module can’t be ruled out.
Also, we can expect the handset to be powered by at least a 4,000 mAh battery unit. The remaining details are likely to be revealed in the coming days.
No official launch date yet but more details will be revealed in the coming days concerning the said device.
Source | Via: YomiProf
- Infinix Hot 10 Play Launched, 6000mAh Battery, Gaming Chipset, Cheap price
- Infinix Smart HD 2021 Launched With 5000mAh Battery
- Infinix Smart HD 2021 – Everything You Need to Know
- Infinix Note 8 Launched, with 64MP quad rear cameras, Helio G80 Gaming Chipset
- Infinix Hot 10 Launched with Helio G70 Gaming Chipset, 5200mAh Battery