how you can root your new awesome cool fantastic Boom smartphone. The phone
actually looks sexy and I think I should recommend this for all the ladies.The price of this device has dropped to N24,000 and I’m still waiting waiting till when it will drop to N19,000.
2- Internet access. Either Wireless or your phone’s data service must be put
Sources and mark it on.
This enables your phone to install apps not downloaded or downloadable from the
2– Install the downloaded King Root Application on your device
3– Lunch Kingroot application on the phone. Tap the blue button at the bottom to start rooting. Wait for the process to complete 100%.
the process, its simply because of poor internet connection. Restart your
device and the rooting process again.
the Kingroot Application will give you a success message
5. Reboot your device and a new
app called King User should be installed on your device.
To verify if your Tecno Boom J
has been rooted, go to playstore or here and download Root checker.
How About Changing IMEI?
Well, you can use Mobile Uncle or
Engineering Mode. Check details here
- OnePlus, Xiaomi and Others Joins Hands, to Make Fast File Transfer Feature User Friendly
- Yahoo Launches New Mail App for Android and iOS
- Beware of this Android App with over 100 million users, it contains a wicked malware
- Beware of Agent Smith Malware – 25 million Smartphones already affected
- Google to Launch Fast Share For Android Smartphones