The truth is every Android device have
the chances of getting bricked
depending on how you handle it. The following
guide will show you how you can easily unbrick your bricked infinix hot2
(Android One) if it get brick or has already gotten bricked.
>>VCom Drivers (download here
>>Infinix Hot2 X510 stock rom (download
>>SP Flashtool (download here
==>Install VCOM driver
(Fro Window 8 users see guide
1. Extract the downloaded vcom driver.
2. Go to device manager>click
action>click add legacy hardware
3. Under welcome to add new hardware
4. Select advanced option and click
5. Select ‘show all devices’ and click next.
6. Click have disk
7. Browse to your vcom extracted folder
and select the driver setup up file and click
open, then ok.
8. Select Mediatek preloader usb vcom
driver and click next.
1. Navigate to the SP flash tool folder
2. Run the SP flash tool.exe as admin
3. Click on scatter loading. Navigate
to the infinix hot2 rom folder and select the ”
4. Then choose
>>>Then click on download
sure your bricked hot2 is connected to your computer at this point while it’s
==>Wait until the process is
complete 100% and you get something like
the image below
After the confirmation, close your
flashtool and disconnect your phone then power it on and see the magic.
Good luck guys in unbricking your