those who uses Gionee M3mini, on how to root your device. Just follow the guide
and I promise you won’t be lost.
==>PC with enabled internet connection
==>Patience in following
==>SP Flash tool
your phone’s SD card
==>Download the ported TWRP for Gionee M3mini here
to the phone using SP flash tool ( You can download SP Flashtool here)
see guide here
==>Boot the phone into TWRP recovery mode (by Holding the Vol Up and
Power button for 5 seconds)
==>In TWRP recovery, Choose install zip from sdcard- to Choose zip from
sdcard use vol up and down scroll up and down then choose the Supersu.zip file
from the root of your sdcard.
Scroll to yes and install, after a successful flashing go back and reboot.
You are now rooted! To be fully sure your Gionee M3mini is rooted, go straight
to Google Playstore and download root checker to verify your
Are you still confused? Ask your questions.
- OnePlus, Xiaomi and Others Joins Hands, to Make Fast File Transfer Feature User Friendly
- Yahoo Launches New Mail App for Android and iOS
- Beware of this Android App with over 100 million users, it contains a wicked malware
- Beware of Agent Smith Malware – 25 million Smartphones already affected
- Google to Launch Fast Share For Android Smartphones