users that have already mistakenly upgraded to the latest Facebook app version, hence
are currently unable to use their Facebook app on Blackberry again, I
understand your pain and even my grandma is lamenting bitterly because she’s
also using a blackberry bold 5 smartphone. I don’t know what Blackberry did to
warrant this insult form brother Mark but I’m sure they’ll someday get
the light of these, I’d though it wise to provide an alternative to those who will
like to go back to the older version of Facebook on their Legacy Blackberry
smartphone. The truth is once you upgrade to the latest Facebook app, you won’t be able to
use the Facebook app
on your blackberry device; but this alternative will bail you out of it.
Can I downgrade my Facebook app to older Facebook app on Blackberry?
you proceed, kindly delete the one you upgraded to that is not opening… This
downgrade is available for OS version 5, 6 and 7.
to this link http://theiexplorers.com/OTA/#Facebook
to your OS version and download it, after which your Facebook app will be back to normal.
If you are also having problem with your BBM, you can equally download older
version from the above link.
Till the D’ day, keep using Facebook, but
- Blackberry Finally Going into Extinction as TCL Plans to Stop Making Blackberry Phones
- Blackberry vow to take 10% Market Share in Nigeria, Launches Blackberry Key2 LE
- Blackberry Ghost With 4000mAh battery Coming Soon
- Blackberry Key2 Unveiled – Does it Worth The Price?
- BlackBerry Ghost, a Bezel-less Premium Android Phone Coming Soon