on Tecno Camon C8 Android 6.0 but have been unable to root it due to
incompatibility issue. Today I’m going to provide you simple guide on how to
root your Tecno Camon C8 running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Tecno camon C8 (Android 6.0).
Hovatek… download it here
1. Extract the downloaded vcom driver.
2. Go to device manager>click action>click add legacy hardware
3. Under welcome to add new hardware click next
4. Select advanced option and click next
5. Select ‘show all devices’ and click next.
6. Click have disk
7. Browse to your vcom extracted folder and select the driver setup up file and
open, then ok.
8. Select Mediatek preloader usb vcom driver and click next.
Tecno Camon C8 Running on Android 6.0?
SuperSU.zip and save it to your phone SD card (download it here)
the ported CWM for Tecno C8 Android 6.0 by Team hovatek here
the CWM zip file and flash the recovery image to the phone using SP flash tool
( You can download SP Flash tool here)
Power button for 5 seconds)
==>In cwm recovery, Choose install zip from sdcard- to Choose zip from
sdcard use vol up and down scroll up and down then choose the SuperSU.zip file
from the root of your sdcard.
Scroll to yes and install, after a successful flashing go back and reboot.
You are now rooted! To be fully sure your Tecno C8 is rooted, go straight
to Google Playstore and download root checker to verify your root status.