repellent smartphone. LG just made history with her latest smartphone LG K7i
newly launched, a smartphone that has a key selling point Mosquito Away
technology will keep mosquitoes away from you. It uses ultrasonic noise which
is inaudible to humans but not to mosquitoes, protecting you from bites while
the phone is in your vicinity. It also comes with a Mosquito Away Stand. LG rightly claims that this is the first smartphone in the world to feature this
with a resolution of 480 pixels by 854 pixels.
The LG K7i is powered by 1.1GHz quad-core processor and it comes with 2GB of
RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded. As far
as the cameras are concerned, the LG K7i packs a 8-megapixel primary camera on
the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The LG K7i runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 2500mAh non removable battery.
It measures 144.70 x 72.60 x 8.10 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 138.00
The LG K7i is a dual SIM (GSM) .
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) On-cell Touch IPS
- 1.1 GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to
32GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 145.7 x 74.1 x 8.1 mm
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2500mAh removable battery